Wednesday, May 04, 2005

MIT/EC TTC

That is not "My Tech Time Traveller Convention" but close: MIT, East Campus -- where Amal Dorai succumbed with elegance to the latest already done from where I usually am writing you, and the place from which I do a regularly scheduled and occasionally unscheduled TT-shuffle to parts researched and known and parts unknown, the former being the most trying.

It appears from my readings among the variously interconnected MIT-related b-logs that at least one other entity has the shuffle rating/s to drop in and out of the two places abroad at the same moment, although occupying the same space by past\future strianeum capitation.

Works for me...now, and then.

Meanwhile, I am faced with several competing simultaneous deadliners that must be addressed...before I become unglued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home